Hair Pack with curd

Hair Pack with curd

Hi Happy to see you in my next blog.

Do you remember your childhood days? Your love for chilly things, chit chats , fighting with cousins , love of uncle and aunt, their love and affection in the form of gifts. Yeah even I do remember such things.

When I was a kid I had a love for many chilly things. One of which was to grow my hair long , my mom used to take me to the parlour and make haircuts at regular intervals. At that time most of my friends at school used to have long hair and will pleet it with ribbons.

I just used to admire them. When I expressed my interest to my mom, she also agreed to grow lengthy hair. I was overjoyed and started skipping haircuts.

It was actually summer. There started a problem. Yeah, I had a lot of issues on my scalp like dandruff, nits and lice. This issue affected my academics too.

My mom didn’t know how to tackle this issue and started gathering tips from the neighbours. At that time my aunt came up with few home remedies.

On one weekend she collected a few herbal ingredients and came home. We are very much surprised. Here is the list of ingredients she collected for my sake. Neem leaves,  fresh amla, small onions, fenugreek and a bunch of tulsi and mint leaves.

She ground all the fresh ingredients with pestle mortar into a fine paste and mixed it with sour curd. Firstly, she gave me a quick massage on my scalp with lukewarm coconut oil and applied on my scalp.

I still remember how soothing it was on my itchy scalp. After half-an-hour this hair pack was washed thoroughly with Shikkakai paste.

After the hair wash I found the hair to be smooth and silky. I was very much thankful to my aunt for treating my hair with such great care.

Days went off, my mom used to make this recipe for my hair at least twice in a month. This practice vanished when we were not able to collect all the ingredients.

After postpartum, I had too much hair loss. At that time this recipe came into my mind and gave a try to collect all the ingredients in dry form and included Bhringraj and lavender buds for their own properties on premature greying and stress relief and on using it I saw tremendous changes on my hair.

 I thought this would help other women out there with hair problems like me can get benefited out of it and introduced this product under “Women’s Theory”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Fast and Free WordPress Themes for Business

Five Money Making Small Business Ideas in Chennai (I)

Why Your Cargo Needs The Best Logistic Company In Saudi Arabia?